=GR= TPS + Recoil MOD

_LEON_

Final version here. Re-uploaded!!!!

Download: link!

<Improvements>

1. Better camera position

>> It gives better view of the character, compared to the previous version. 

2. Moving camera

>> Camera position moves as you look down with your mouse. This was designed to prevent overlap between the character and the reticle. 

3. Visual recoil

>>It was meant to shake the scree forward and back when firing.

4. Manual model view hiding

>> It was devised to deal with certain situation, which the model view is blocking player's sight(rarely happens when using binoculars or in CQB situation). 

<Instruction>

>> It is basically a trainer made with cheat engine. launch the game first, and then launch the MOD. press "[" to enable TPS view, and "]" to enable moving cam and recoil.

>>It seems that window defender blocks the download. To avoid this from happening, you can add the download directory as exceptions in the window defender settings. The reason for blocking is that the trainer manipulates the memory of the program(in this case, the game). I did not include any codes except for game features, so as long as you use the link I provide, I think it's safe. But If you don't trust me, well I got nothing to tell you.

<Tips & Bugs>

1. Rarely, the camera gets stuck above the model's head. Just crouch and move mouse up and down. It will fix.

2. Press down middle mouse button to manually hide model view.

<Credits>

1. Thanks RichardG for sharing knowledge about the modding and basic pointers, so that I could make such improvements.

2. Special thanks to ajitesh for warm support, and going through numerous testing.

Happy new year Ghosts!

+ 2021/10/25

Sorry I have deleted the link for some time.. I tried to improve it but real life has been too overwhelming.

Now that I have some time, I would like to release it again for good. 

I tried to build a helmet cam version too, but I decided not to make it since it needs to deal with so many problems that are hard to fix.

Hope you guys are doing well, good hunting ghosts! 

Edited by _LEON_
  • Like 2
  • Tier 1 Post 1

• _LEON_ changed the title to _LEON_'s GR behindview MOD
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to share my plans for the next view Mod.

1. I am thinking about visual recoil. Although it's only hypothetical and may not work, I'm planning to mimic the impact of a gunfire.

2. Since the camera is fixed, the model blocks the view in some situations(looking down or going down slope). Trying to fix it by hooking the camera position with mouse coordinates.

3. There was a feedback that moving camera to the right will give better experience. I agree. But not sure if it will work without texture clipping, and with no error.

Image uploaded for better understanding😃

plan.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Scarlett said:

when i extract the files from the zip folder my pc keep reading it as a trojan virus? is it actually safe or?

Yes, at least the one I uploaded  is safe. The reason your pc reads it as trojan virus is because the MOD manipulates the memory of the game directly, similar to how the trojan virus works. But it doesn't mean that my MOD is unsafe. I never added something detrimental to the system. It just changes some memory values in the ghost recon process.

If you get to use trainers that are made with cheat engine, you will encounter those problems, but just by excluding it from being detected(in the window defender setting or whatever vaccine program you use) will do the job.

Enjoy the MOD:snipe:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _LEON_ said:

Yes, at least the one I uploaded  is safe. The reason your pc reads it as trojan virus is because the MOD manipulates the memory of the game directly, similar to how the trojan virus works. But it doesn't mean that my MOD is unsafe. I never added something detrimental to the system. It just changes some memory values in the ghost recon process.

If you get to use trainers that are made with cheat engine, you will encounter those problems, but just by excluding it from being detected(in the window defender setting or whatever vaccine program you use) will do the job.

Enjoy the MOD:snipe:  

thanks for letting me know i just wasn't sure about it because it was giving two warnings and if it did mess up my pc i wouldn't have the money to repair it and didn't want to risk it

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Scarlett said:

thanks for letting me know i just wasn't sure about it because it was giving two warnings and if it did mess up my pc i wouldn't have the money to repair it and didn't want to risk it

InfoSecBeard here; Generally malware doesn't do physical damage to a machine, if you get malware legitimately, normally wiping the drive and reinstalling the OS is good enough, so you wouldn't have to pay for any repairs.

Remember to keep regular backups!  

• Like 1

Final version here.

Download: 

<Improvements>

1. Better camera position

>> It gives better view of the character, compared to the previous version. 

2. Moving camera

>> Camera position moves as you look down with your mouse. This was designed to prevent overlap between the character and the reticle. 

3. Visual recoil

>>It was meant to shake the scree forward and back, but I think it doesn't work on other pc. 

4. Manual model view hiding

>> It was devised to deal with certain situation, which the model view is blocking player's sight(rarely happens when using binoculars or in CQB situation). 

<Instruction>

>> It is basically a trainer made with cheat engine. launch the game first, and then launch the MOD. press "[" to enable TPS view, and "]" to enable moving cam and recoil.

<Tips & Bugs>

1. Rarely, the camera gets stuck above the model's head. Just crouch and move mouse up and down. It will fix.

2. Press down middle mouse button to manually hide model view.

<Credits>

1. Thanks RichardG for sharing knowledge about the modding and basic pointers, so that I could make such improvements.

2. Special thanks to ajitesh for warm support, and going through numerous testing.

Happy new year Ghosts!

Edited by _LEON_
  • Like 1
  • Tier 1 Post 1
  • Thanks 1

• _LEON_ changed the title to =GR= TPS + Recoil MOD

Just posting to let people who are interested about this thing know that I closed the download link temporarily.

Fix is done, but I haven't had time for a finishing touch.

I was wondering if you guys prefer 1st person view(what I mean here is a helmet cam view).

Since there is already a decent 1st person view mod made by richardG, I was thinking about the helmet cam theme, which looks similar to combat footage found on youtube.

How do you guys think?

On 13/01/2021 at 18:05, _LEON_ said:

I was wondering if you guys prefer 1st person view(what I mean here is a helmet cam view).

Since there is already a decent 1st person view mod made by richardG, I was thinking about the helmet cam theme, which looks similar to combat footage found on youtube.

I prefer a good 1st person view mod . I am up for testing when needed.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...