What's up?

ZJJ

You’ve been on my mind over the past years, old man. As have the rest of you. Glad to see you’re still kicking. Give my best to the guys the next time you talk to them. 

I’m doing good. No hair, a lot of beard and some tattoos but other than that, doing fine. Hell, shoot me a dm/pm if you want to catch up sometime. 

• Like 1

Hi all.

I drop in from time to time just to be nosy :whistle:

I'm still a Paramedic in London so it's been a bit "spicy" for the past few months hope everyone's staying safe, good to see your still around Rocky you old ######.. :hi:

• Like 3

Harelip!   Man, you just dropped off the face of the earth!  Glad you are still kicking.  

Zebb!  Another blast from the past.  So good to see more familiar faces.

Stay safe, guys!

• Like 2

So nice to see all these familiar names still around. I’m pretty much out of the gaming scene, save for the occasional round of this hunting game, hunter: call of the wild, but that’s mostly me being hunted by wild animals after I miss a shot. 

I was genuinely surprised Ubisoft has been making ghost recons after gr:aw. 

• Like 1

On 21/04/2020 at 15:40, RAbbi_74 said:

I kinda like @ZJJ's suggestion of a reunion deal.  A lot has changed in the last 14/15 years.  Would be nice to catch up.

Hit me up in FB, pm me for my fake name for FB. 

And yes, I have tons of pictures, videos, gif of LOLCATS. 

anyone in touch with WK77?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Parabellum!!

I stop in now and again.  Then life takes over and I end up drowning in work.  That old saying about all work and no play....

What have you been up to?

@ Cpl, I used to have WK's phone number, but lost it during some phone upgrade, I'm sure. 

• 1 year later...

Hello to every old school members in 2022

Stopping by because I came across that brought back Hammerhead's name in this new book I'm reading ....First casualty : the untold story of the CIA mission to avenge 9/11... yes, Hammerhead was mentioned here a couple times.  Just started so not sure which is better vs Master of Chaos by Linda Robinson.  If Hammerhead is reading this, I'd buy the book if he can sign this one also.  Cheers

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Just checked a few reviews, that sounds like a great book, I'm going to grab it now. Can you expand on the Hammerhead link...?

my mistake....Hatchetforce....updated my post.   sorry old friend, part of "growing up"...getting names mixed up...drinking lion's made coffee instead of regular coffee...hope you can relate

anyway, there's an old thread on  Master of Chaos where I was able to reach out to HF.... wish him well and his family.... and to EVERYONE HERE...Good Health to all.  Hope you guys are staying safe, taking your Vitamins C, D and Zinc.   

qsMQHaL.jpg

• Like 1

Been busy at the hospital and trying to distract myself from the world and trying....trying to stay silly and maintaining my trolling status on youtube, here's my latest Mystery Ranch Dragonslayer: EDC Winter Edition Bag Dump ....there's a thrilling video on garlic gardening if you're into that kinky stuff

Also, I changed my FB name....again.... to Yoku Dekimas h i t a  if you want to look at LOLCATS and more trolling

Edited by Cpl Ledanek

On 30/01/2022 at 19:27, Cpl Ledanek said:

Hello to every old school members in 2022

Stopping by because I came across that brought back Hammerhead's name in this new book I'm reading ....First casualty : the untold story of the CIA mission to avenge 9/11... yes, Hammerhead was mentioned here a couple times.  Just started so not sure which is better vs Master of Chaos by Linda Robinson.  If Hammerhead is reading this, I'd buy the book if he can sign this one also.  Cheers

Silly question....but is this the same book?
https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/First-Casualty-Audiobook/B09NJPCX7H?qid=1643849950&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=c6e316b8-14da-418d-8f91-b3cad83c5183&pf_rd_r=WR8BEZ7S925S12YYJ147

As The description here mentions the SBS heavily but when I go into google, the US sites don't even mention them, then I went of US amazon reviews and there is no mention of them at all?

On 02/02/2022 at 19:10, Jeza said:

Silly question....but is this the same book?
https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/First-Casualty-Audiobook/B09NJPCX7H?qid=1643849950&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=c6e316b8-14da-418d-8f91-b3cad83c5183&pf_rd_r=WR8BEZ7S925S12YYJ147

As The description here mentions the SBS heavily but when I go into google, the US sites don't even mention them, then I went of US amazon reviews and there is no mention of them at all?

HgaofzB.jpg

this you referring to?