Looking for M4 or Scar with Specter DR or T1

WOKI

hello guys, im new here...im looking for M4 and Scar with Specter DR or T1 micro optics..is it available somewhere?  i've seen M14 EBR with specter in VOA mods but still missing this M4 & Scar version with that optics. any help would appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Edited by WOKI

Hi jack thanks for your reply..well too bad we dont have them yet, if GR tools about 3D modeling is the same way like the old operation flashpoint using O2 tools, it would be easier for me just by moving the scope from one another to another. btw may i know who's the creator of M14 EBR with specter DR in your VOA mods jack?

Edited by WOKI

Oh wow it isn't available anymore. Overall idea is that you'd have to model things yourself and then use an old version of 3ds max (3ds max 5) if you can even get it and get it working in order to get what you want in there. With that said, there's more than enough weapons to cover the role the Elcan Specter fulfills, so not much of a loss outside of aesthetics imho.