It's taken over a year but....

What can I say, I'm a completionist with a list of other distractions...

Got there in the end through, final credits roll!

wildlands-credits.jpg

There are very few games in my multi-hundred library I have actually ever completed, but Wildlands is one of them and I really really enjoyed it.  I am looking forward to playing it again in Ghost Mode - right after I play this alternative ending....

• Like 2

• Rocky changed the title to It's taken over a year but....
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 01/09/2018 at 23:41, 5timechamp said:

On 2 files i have collected everything... like Arkham Knight the fun is in finding the balance in not always doing one specific thing constantly..

It helps that I walk alot and refuse to fast travel....

if only theyd add random enemy patrols and encounters

I hear you on that last part. Closest they have to random patrols is in sort of the same vicinity of that golf course. There's a Lieutenant house up on a hill with some woods and Santa Blanca is patrolling there. But yeah i want more of that, but just randomly. Even if they're only a few hundred meters out from outposts. Anyways, i feel like I'm getting off topic from Rocky's post. That is a good feeling completing the game. I prefer the regular ending to be honest. I'm gonna be starting all over again on PC in about a week or so. Can't wait.