Ghost Recon.net Forums

CENTCOM: Violence of Action

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only I put that diligence towards things like getting the CENTCOM maps converted to HU game modes with the zoning and then sorting out all of the kit images so that it's not just a bunch of blank b

FPWV is nice. I figured out the crash. Just a kit trying to call a gun file that doesn't exist (mk17cqcap was supposed to be mk17cqc5xap, oof). Fixed. A couple screenshots. First one is new

So now that I've got the new character models in there, I'm thinking about going through and removing the "Ghost" CENTCOM reskins in order to save space since I find them mostly obsolete at this point

Posted Images

• ApexMods unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...

What is this? A new OGR mod in 2020?! Just played my first mission on the OGR campaign. Pleasantly surprised of the difficulty and lots of surprises that caught me with my pants down. I was expecting the vanilla mission!  ahahaha
Thank you much for making this.

Thanks, Rocky.

2 questions: Any of you guys have this texture on the Farm map? (Pics attached) Want to see if it was as intended or if my download is corrupted, because the day version of the map is very high detail. Also noticed a white texture on the night map's barn floor too.

Second: Many of my icons for my kit loadouts are blocked out in the bottom right corner. That a known issue, or is my game jacked up?

weird texture.jpg

high detail.jpg

• Like 1
23 hours ago, RabidSquirrel said:

What is this? A new OGR mod in 2020?! Just played my first mission on the OGR campaign. Pleasantly surprised of the difficulty and lots of surprises that caught me with my pants down. I was expecting the vanilla mission!  ahahaha
Thank you much for making this.

Glad you're enjoying it. Pretty sure the OGR campaign in this mod is the one from Heroes Unleashed by @ApexModsso credit to him for those. I have a newer mod where I've made a few missions if you want something completely new (DeCENTralized COMmand).

• 4 weeks later...