Screenshot Slideshow

wombat50

Love Ansel but it will freeze on me especially trying to get shots when allot of gunfire is going on. 
Trying to take only enemy vehicles even if I have to walk to a base and attack it..
Fine with anything from the safehouses. 

Edited by wombat50

On 1/18/2018 at 18:17, wombat50 said:

Love Ansel but it will freeze on me especially trying to get shots when allot of gunfire is going on. 
Trying to take only enemy vehicles even if I have to walk to a base and attack it..
Fine with anything from the safehouses. 

All of these shots are brilliant

• Like 1

Yes lol at the  wanted poster. It translates with google translate as:

400,000 (56,000 US) Bolivianos who provides accurate data on this group of foreign mercenaries.

Of your free will in exchange for good money to silence the hocio to culeros 
 panochones like these ###### holes who think themselves heroes

refrain from sucking and appreciate life

And I cleaned it up in places and google would not translate some words.
A fair bit of the NPC conversations in Wildlands have swear words. 
I like that the Ghosts have become notorious with Unidad and the Sicarios. 

Edited by wombat50

Playing around making a slideshow with Windows 10 "Photos" program. It has a feature that lets you choose the photos and then it will sync them to music that comes with the program. Different themes, enhancements and text included. Importing your own music is possible but it will not sync it. Photo duration is adjustable also. Very basic editor and the music is very generic with a choice of 20 or so songs. Just messing around with the program and its not something I'd use very much.

Doing the Yeti challenge by itself rewards a Yeti ghillie suit. I think if done in conjunction with the El Tio and maybe the Predator challenge there are additional items.

Edited by wombat50
  • Tier 1 Post 1

Just lack doing the second ending of the El Sueno mission to complete the campaign. Killed the Predator, El Tio and the Yeti. Those would have been impossible for me without guides like Rocky made for El Tio. Used some of the Ansel filters on a few of the screenies. Still having trouble with Ansel for pics while allot of action is going on. It will either freeze completely or when I exit Ansel and resume the game my character can only face one direction and can't use a weapon. Maybe Nvidia is working on it? 

I have gotten my moneys worth out of Wildlands and then some. At times it is a grind but most video games can be that way. 

• Tier 1 Post 1

I'll probably buy Fallen Ghosts but until then going back and doing some side missions I missed, especially the ' Rebel Radio ' ones which can be difficult at least for me.
Convoys are tough to get full points for and I think they regenerate unlike "Rebel Radio' if you complete them. 

• Like 1

Getting better at taking down convoys and actually have got several at 100% health. Much better feeling then getting points while the vehicle is a ball of fire.
Have used the music before in the video below of actual images from Bolivia instead of screenies from the game.

• Like 1

Unrelated to Wildlands.
This is the 50 year anniversary of the Battle of Hue, South Vietnam. 
United States Marines and ARVN troops fight a month long battle to retake the city of Hue, South Vietnam from NVA and Viet Cong forces during the Vietnam War 50 years ago this month, Feb 2018. The song is by Marvin Gaye and is named 'What's Going On". A song popular during the Vietnam War. Background news reporting sounds like Frank McGee from NBC News. 

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1