I got wildlands

Yeah it's okay,  runs perfect.  I got the PS4 for £170. I'd rather not spend silly money on a GPU. So I thought getting a console would be better for me.  Plus wildlands was £20 on PS4, when on steam it's over priced!  

Gotta admit though that it's addictive.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just started campaign again after not playing for 4 months, going through a separation and divorce will do that to ya lol. 

9 bosses down, 20 to go! It's def a long campaign if not repetitive. But I never get tired of the terrain, stunning environment on pc with high end graphics.

Edited by Lightspeed
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lightspeed said:

I just started campaign again after not playing for 4 months, going through a separation and divorce will do that to ya lol. 

9 bosses down, 20 to go! It's def a long campaign if not repetitive. But I never get tired of the terrain, stunning environment on pc with high end graphics.

If you think it looks great when playing it, you should watch someone else playing Wildlands. My kids plays it a lot, and when I look over her shoulder I'm constantly  like "holy that game looks absolutely stunning". I think it's because when you are playing you are constantly looking at action areas, whereas watching someone else you can take time to take in the stunning scenery. 

Anyway, I'm glad to see you are enjoying it, as am I, sorry to hear about the personal grief though mate.

Haha so glad you got it Wombat.

Some observations.

You are in "new toy" stage, it will pass, you will eventually stop doing stuff for the hell of it, revent to ghost stealth status, leave the JCB at home, start strangling folks from behind and normal service will resume :)

I am well on the way to completing the campaign and without a word of a lie I think I have pressed the tab key less than 10 times. I never call in a vehicle, have never called in a mortar strike or friendlies etc. Not sure WHY, but there you go.

LOL at the train incident!

... and just LMAO at the general carnage you are reaping hahahaha.

More please!