error 503 ?

Acehole

Hi, it's me or ....since several days , i cannot make a search on the G.R forums , i have an error 503 whatever the search i ask for ...i have a problem to restore a save  in the H.U_2 campaign (not the individuals missions) and cannot succeed to find a lead for solutions . Thanks in advance for yor eventual answer.

Thanks again , but i have some difficulties to find answer on my actual problem with a Centcom mission i modified . That mission crash and CTD if i reload the mission after a quick save ...i cand reload one save but game crash at the second reload ....i test the mission with no save  and work perfectly or also in  cheat mode "teamsuperman" with no problem .so, i want to search in forums an eventual answer or , at least , if i can have a log in the game to analyse that ...but my research : log crash ,problem with reload of a save ,etc...return nothing . Is it a problem on the search module in forum or is my formulation wrong ??? truly yours.

@Acehole

On the Centcom download page, http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=view&id=538
there are two patches which fix several of the original Centcom missions. I'm not sure what problems
the original Centcom missions had but Tinker's work make them playable or fixed bugs.

I would suggest to download Patch 1 & 2 and try your modifications on the the corrected files. 
It maybe that your modifications are not causing the issues but the original Centcom missions are.
Good Luck!

Thanks both of take time for answer ; but i know already these patches ,in fact ,one concern only the C11 mission to replace and the second is a pack from Tinker's where all  the missions are fixed  but i think i have use that pack  on my 03_dingo's lair mission ...anyway,i  try again to play with the pack mission  to see if i have also the same issue .I go also to the posts HU2 to see if something look like my  problem .In fact , i modify deeply GR to make mine ,for example , i made a huge mod (My G.R) who integrate T.I and D.S, delete the originals kits ,change for mine ,change this ,change that ,shell ,NV ,fixed machine guns ,vehicles etc...but for now  (cross my fingers) i have just a big problem with this 03_miss : why i can make and restore  only a quick save !!!! so , i go back if i find a solution.Truly yours.

• Like 1

One idea:
If a vehicle or actor is placed off the playable map intially and then moves or is teleported to a location on the playable area that can cause a problem with loading a save. Alpha Squad had a tournament mission called Navy Terek that would CTD when loading a save for this reason. 

Thanks for advice ,wombat, it is not the case in this Centcom mission ,but good to know ! in fact ,i find the problem: it's seems that  it is the co-existence of two ammodump (one bomb,one rpg) in two zones, i see that , before save crashed ,that one ,the bomb disappear physically but remain functionnal ! not undestand why ,so  try to rename one ,change the texture name ,vehicle name with the skinner tool ,etc but no way to use these two ammodump ...so ,i keep one and put a crane for the second and ...tadaaaahhhh ! try ,try again :fingersx:.thanks again 

PS: i  remember a HX5 mission i modify with the problem you mention .

• Like 1