GhostWarLeague.com - The premier site for Ghost War Competition

Greetings Ghosts,

I'd like to introduce to you GhostWarLeague.com - a new site that just went live today. Our team is made up of Ghost Recon (2001) and Ghost Recon 2 players, who have played GRAW, GRAW 2, and other games in the GR series, including Ghost Recon Wildlands. We have also played on and/or admined on many of the old ladders/leagues such TCZ, TWL, TAG, Squad Games, WLG, Fragpin, and others.

With the news of Ubisoft launching a 4v4 PvP version of Wildlands, my friends and I got excited and had hoped to relive some of the olden days matching with Ghost Recon. While looking around for a ladder, there's just not much out there, sure there are big esports leagues, but nothing solely dedicated to Ghost War.

Enter GhostWarLeague.com.

We plan to feature 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 separate ranked ladders for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. The rules for PC will cater to PC gamers and the rules for console to console gamers. We will also feature 4v4 tournaments.

Our site, account creation, forums, and Discord server are all up and running. We hope you will check us out and be a part of the Ghost War League.

Sincerely,

GWL_Specter
League Director
http://ghostwarleague.com

Edited by GWL_Specter
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 23:17, raw81ww said:

Tried signing up like 4 times, would not accept any of my passwords or emails.

I'm not sure what's wrong raw, try signing up on a phone or tablet, or try a different password/email. We have a strong anti-spam blocker, it might be flagging your email or something. Try making a gmail or yahoo email.