Cold War Flashback

@Paladin   
How is what you have done with Cold War Flashback mission expansion not a form of modding?
Agreed that being able to mod this in a traditional way and proper modding tools would be fantastic.

Sadly, we're not going to be seeing any modding tools in the near future if ever. 

Closest we'll get is a map editor like Far Cry, but that's usually limited to Dunia Engine games. The next Ghost Recon game is probably going to be open world again and use AnvilNext.

Are you going to continue making things like these Paladin?  I can already tell I'm gonna love this and I'm already craving more.

EDIT: I'm gonna try and record and upload part of the first mission I did, just like Rocky, although mine won't have the cool OGR effects like his ;)

Edited by xxxToasTy

Here is me completing the final objective on the first mission.  Few notes, did it solo, wasn't too sure on what you meant by radar jammer so I disabled the drone jammer thinking that was the objective.  Also there is a little lapse in footage as I had to take two parts to complete the recording.

Edited by xxxToasTy
  • Like 2