Whats in your CD player

hephaestus

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonkers 12, CD 3 out of 4 [Mixed by Scott Brown], track 1: "This Is How We Do It" by Plus System

"Your DJ is only just beginning....BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM....Hardcore Badboys....BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM....I am -- God's child....BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...."

Gotta love that beat....

Edited by [Wx] .:Nightmare:.

Some of my stuff in the CD player right now. I started putting my bangin' tunes down onto CD. So yeah, you could say I kinda making and album.

Current track listing for my "album":

1) Shuddup Foo'!! (The A-Team Theme Tune) [Wootabix 'Full Automatic' Tekno Remix]

2) Scotland The Rave

3) Freeeedom!! (The Braveheart Theme Tune) [Wootabix 'Raveheart' Hardcore Remix]

4) Sensory Overload

5) **** Da Beatz!!

6) The Powers That Be

That's it so far, I need to get a-writing some more trax. "**** Da Beatz" is breakbeat, and I also done a breakbeat version of "Shuddup Foo'!!". I still dunno what name I gonna release the trax under, currently thinking about releasing under the Wootabix tag. I was thinking maybe I should release them under the name of R.A.M.B.O. I been thinking too, it would be hilarious to release my track "Freeeedom!! (The Braveheart Theme Tune)" under the name of DJ William Wallace featuring Princess Isabella (it has female vocals in it too).

Before I put my "album" on I was listening to Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Scott Brown's 2004 Hardcore Remix). I am torn....BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Hehe

**goes off to remix the Transformers theme tune**

At this time - Pearl Jam, Osibisa(some org fusion stuff), Sniff 'N The Tears, J Tull - Benefit, Best of Spooky Tooth, Return To Forever - Romantic Warrior. TBR today W/ different Tull, Mountain - Flowers of Evil, Hendrix - BOG, Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs, Gary Hoey - Bug Alley, and Bella Fleck and Flecktones live.

REAL PUNK ROCK!!! [is not----v]

(sorry boys, but ABSOLUTELY no AFI or Good Charlotte or Anti-Flag or Blink 182 etc...) ;) No hard feelings?

:rolleyes: lol. 'bout time somebody realized.

in my stero? ummm:

The Killers........debut album

The Smiths........first album

Constantines <------------go check 'em out. veeerrrry good.

The Organ

lot's of other obscure local indie bands. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

I've got a CD I burned that I'm listening to now..

1. Jest Taki Samotny Dom - Budka Suflera

2. Mokre Oczy - Budka Suflera

3. Takie Tango - Budka Suflera

4. Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

5. New Year's Day - U2

6. In G-d's Country - U2

7. Beautiful Day - U2

8. An American Girl - Tom Petty

9. Paint It Black - Rolling Stones

10. Roxanne - Police

11. Kashmir - Led Zepplin

12. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin