Sniper Team - The Longest Kill?

I finally decided to try and get a respectable sniper kill after I saw my longest wasn't much over 300.

Just bagged a 653 meter shot - took half a dozen rounds to find the range.

How 'bout yourselves?

Zee, I think I saw some ridiculous distance over 1000? How did you pull that off? How did you even see the target?

• Like 1

Correcto, my current longest stands at 1374, I had a couple of friends closer to it walk me onto the target using reference points that I could see (such as buildings, cars, helicopters, etc) It took a few attempts. 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands2017-4-23-8-32-10.jpg

I tried going further as I had seen a youtube video of someone reaching over 1800 meters, however after several attempts by 3 people, we determined that over 1400m the sniper rifle wouldn't do any damage. I was hitting a guy at 1600 or so and he wasn't going down.

Edited by Zeealex

ja, it's pretty tough to get a long shot without someone spotting you tbh, unless you know exactly where a sniper will be in his nest at any given moment. 

Longest for SP on my end was 736 I believe, hit a unidad sniper at the MOB near san mateo, which i have forgotten the name of

Edited by Zeealex

@Lightspeed if you have them in your scope, you can just keep backing up as far as you want and they will still stay visible. they will vanish is you reload tho, so you have to be pretty good with the range. some youtubers have been getting their mates to grab a hostage and guiding the hostage to where the bullet drops. did wonder if they patched that because when i had a hostage last night my team mate could not kill the hostage (at point blank range).

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2017 at 07:52, Zeealex said:

ja, it's pretty tough to get a long shot without someone spotting you tbh, unless you know exactly where a sniper will be in his nest at any given moment. 

Longest for SP on my end was 736 I believe, hit a unidad sniper at the MOB near san mateo, which i have forgotten the name of

Sounds like it could be condor

On 5/2/2017 at 16:05, NightCrawler said:

Yeah, since I seen that vid Panic I don't give people any credit for distance.

With that said, how many over 300 kills do you have? How many CQC kills?

Respect is earned, Ghost.

My longest shot is 726m and i can do it again anytime its needed i am currently trying to get it over 750m but anything father than that you literally have to either 1. know where they are, 2. Have someone closer telling you to aim higher or lower (which is difficult if you both are not in sync on the target) or 3. Use the cheat in the video which is a little bit of a challenge as well ( tried it did not get a kill but was an interesting experiment)