Ghost Recon.net Forums

I like playing with almost everything off in the game. Only thing I want really is a compass. The game has a mini map which works as a compass, but I don't won't the enemy's marked on it. Sometimes it's nice for use to find friendly players that are down, but other then that I hate seeing the enemy's on there. I am hoping ubisoft  are willing to update the hud to a compass or just remove the enemy from the mini map. I tried playing without it and it's fine I guess but very easy and so fast you can get turned around when things get heavy. Then I have to stop look at map and repoint where I'm heading. Which can be OK, but in coop is a pain.

I am sure there is more tweaks the hud can use, but for starts this would be amazing. 

Edited by Deadpreacher
  • Like 1

I think each marker should be able to be toggled on/off. Especially the navigation markers and objective markers.Not being able to know where your going before you reach the mission area is a pain.Then depending on what the objective is you don't know where it is. One thing is for certain, the hud definitely needs more work and love put into it. A minimalist hud or none at all is the best way to play this game in my opinion.

Yeah I'm trying to get into playing with less hud. One reason is setting markers and an enemy being marked instead. Tried marking a generator the other night for my teammate, and it kept marking an enemy instead. But i agree with the OP. Tweaking the compass would be much obliged because I wanna know where I'm going too.

• Like 1

That's all I have on the hud screen is the mini map. I use it as a compass only really, but Looking around markers the enemy on it. It kills me that I can't turn it off. Besides wanting to know what way is north must the time is all I want it for. My team mates and I speak by to the north south west east kind of way when we play. On where to go and maybe what direction a enemy is. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...