Wildlands New Content Roadmap

Now we know what plans Ubisoft have for new content, but what is the likely timescale?

Here's the content and key dates we already know...

March 7th 2017 Wildlands Release Date

April 7th 2017  UniDad Conspiracy DLC available

April 18th 2017 Narco Road Expansion

April 12th 2017 Live Season Challenges commence

April 19th 2017 Season Challenge Week 2

April 26th 2017 Season Challenge Week 3

April 19th 2017 Season Challenge Week 4

May 3rd 2017 Season Challenge Week 5

May 10th 2017 Season Challenge Week 6 (Final Week)

Which leaves the Fallen Ghosts Expansion and PVP to release. Would this come after all the Season Challenges sometime late in May, or would it follow a similar period as the first expansion, which came 6 weeks after the games release date? Six weeks after Narco would give an approximate release date of May 27th for the Fallen Ghosts expansion - which ties in with the previous assumption.

So, I would speculate that ...

May 30th 2017 Fallen Ghosts Expansion

Which leaves the release of Player v Player gametype(s). Would Ubisoft release PVP amidst all of the above content? Personally I would doubt it. A roadmap of new content right through to the end of May 2017 does not require a huge new game feature to be released, and it gives the developers more time to fine tune adversarial Wildlands gametypes. If this logic holds true, then we might speculate that ....

June 27th 2017 PvP released ??

What do you think ?!!

Whatever the dates turn out to be, this is a great time to be enjoying Wildlands, lots of new content coming up over the next few weeks, and months. For completionists like me, this adds up to 100's of hours of gameplay!

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2017 at 16:15, Rocky said:

Now we know what plans Ubisoft have for new content, but what is the likely timescale?

Here's the content and key dates we already know...

March 7th 2017 Wildlands Release Date

April 7th 2017  UniDad Conspiracy DLC available

April 18th 2017 Narco Road Expansion

April 12th 2017 Live Season Challenges commence

April 19th 2017 Season Challenge Week 2

April 26th 2017 Season Challenge Week 3

April 19th 2017 Season Challenge Week 4

May 3rd 2017 Season Challenge Week 5

May 10th 2017 Season Challenge Week 6 (Final Week)

Which leaves the Fallen Ghosts Expansion and PVP to release. Would this come after all the Season Challenges sometime late in May, or would it follow a similar period as the first expansion, which came 6 weeks after the games release date? Six weeks after Narco would give an approximate release date of May 27th for the Fallen Ghosts expansion - which ties in with the previous assumption.

So, I would speculate that ...

May 30th 2017 Fallen Ghosts Expansion

Which leaves the release of Player v Player gametype(s). Would Ubisoft release PVP amidst all of the above content? Personally I would doubt it. A roadmap of new content right through to the end of May 2017 does not require a huge new game feature to be released, and it gives the developers more time to fine tune adversarial Wildlands gametypes. If this logic holds true, then we might speculate that ....

June 27th 2017 PvP released ??

What do you think ?!!

Whatever the dates turn out to be, this is a great time to be enjoying Wildlands, lots of new content coming up over the next few weeks, and months. For completionists like me, this adds up to 100's of hours of gameplay!

I think we are looking at the mid to end of july for PvP but at this time Ubisoft has stated the next title update should contain PvP so lets wait and see i hope you're speculation is correct mainly because i am very bored of the game already even though me and my friends still get on and play once a week

I don't see tier one being PvP i think that rocky is right we will have at least a month ofbhibe for PvP before it's released. Did they comferm PvP by the end of summer or was it more information on PvP by the end of summer