The game was working fine I played midnight launch for a few hours everything saved fine I come back and play the next day for like 8 hours. I log off and come back all my saved data is gone . But the saved data I can see it in my disc drive where I saved it . But when I started a new game. I played for like 3 hours got pretty far again . An logged out to test it . An it didn't save at all again . I don't know what to do . Kinda upset I spent 69.99 on this game because it was amazing! An I really want to play it . But with this i cannot even play the game. 

Please help if anyone else has had this problem . I change my saving area but still doesn't work 

Yeh the game would be pretty much useless without a working save system.

I assume you have a pretty much default uplay installation, you haven't moved folders around manually or anything - to fix FPS issues for example?

• Like 1

Yes sir. Just standard installation I haven't changed anything around at all . I just installed the game and played fine launch night then played the next day and then I logged off and I guess it didn't save even though I can see saved game data from 3/7/17. When was release and later in the afternoon is the time stamp on the saved data . It's just really upsetting . You're so excited for a game but it doesn't save. Or does save and it doesn't seem to load