Funniest (and coolest) 13 second video you'll see this week.

Nice one, it reminds me a bit the GRAW2 mini video I recorded some years ago, sniping a heli with the M99, it explodes a few seconds after the .50 shot and just a moment after firing the rockets that killed my team mates.

Edited by thales100
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thales100 said:

Nice one, it reminds me a bit the GRAW2 mini video I recorded some years ago, sniping a heli with the M99, it explodes a few seconds after the .50 shot and just a moment after firing the rockets that killed my team mates.

brings back some memories from a real GR game.

except the GRAW series was terrible, the worst GR aside from FS. and on the PC it was half a game, so buggy you could barely play it without it crashing, poor graphics and worse AI not to mention gringier dialogue than wildlands could even have a wet dream about, and yet you fob a full game off for that outsourced drivel.

give it up man, seriously. 

Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 3

Jeez Zee....

That was true when the game came out; it was indeed terrible, buggy as hell and all; but grin worked hard (well some members) to fix stuff and add modding tools and exchange a lot with modders right here at grnet ( and release the OGR coop ). But it tooked time to fix it i admit.

And by GRAW2 it wasnt that bad. Modders that we all know as John and others created hundreds of maps and very cool weapon mod.  GRAW and GRAW2 has some of the nicest ezxplosions ive evr seen in a game at the time and years after. You cant compare graphics as graw went out in 2006 anyway.

The other thing is the GRAW series lives many years with the work of modders. What will be WILDLANDS life esperancy with no moddingtools, im talkin for  for coop players...Thats my biggest concern.

Edited by pagey
  • Like 2