Guy posts youtube video and says don't come back for more!

Check this out, guy posts footage from his beta experience of Wildlands with "No Hud" in title and is confounded by 1000,s of views - says " I'm glad everyone likes the video but subscribing to me will probably leave you disappointed. "

Such is the interest in Wildlands played "right".

Personally, I liked the way he walked everywhere, no running.

• Like 2

I'm amazed by all the attention this video is getting! While I don't know where everyone's come from, I feel obliged to let you all know that this is a personal channel and I don't regularly post content. I'm glad everyone likes the video but subscribing to me will probably leave you disappointed. Thanks for the support, though!

LOL! Welcome to the Wildlands!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EasyCo said:

Biggest thing is the enemy markers. I wouldn't mind trying some coop without them. I'm sure that alone would change the entire feel of the game.

Since i cant do solo play sync shots without markers then the next best option was "grounding" the drone then only using binos for marking (u know, actual recon)...

i too really hate how the squadmates move, there is no unison whatsoever.... its a nitpick to be sure but its really annoying to jog anywhere then seeing your squad struggling to keep up or teleporting in

1 hour ago, Zeealex said:

I like them, but that's because i'm a wimp

This.

Another reason is I like using it to mess around with enemies and see how they move around the area searching for me, especially in MGSV. 

48 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Since i cant do solo play sync shots without markers then the next best option was "grounding" the drone then only using binos for marking (u know, actual recon)...

i too really hate how the squadmates move, there is no unison whatsoever.... its a nitpick to be sure but its really annoying to jog anywhere then seeing your squad struggling to keep up or teleporting in

Drone is a legit form of recon.

Can you mark targets with binos?

Edited by Lightspeed