Ghost Recon in Arma 3

Lightspeed

• 1 month later...

Awesome....just awesome work lighty. Absolutely the most nostalgic and accurate recreation available. Thank you for all the hours of hard work and dedication. The excellence definitely shows in these missions. Thank you for upholding the legacy of THE classic, original, milsim.....Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon!!!

"Ghost Recon has the best SF campaign ever made....and is still very much an awesome tactical shooter. Its my favorite milsim which includes a serious tone of outdoor engagements and CQB with believable AI, animations, and environments." - Burner 2017

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is kind of a ARMA 3 new take on the old school GhostRecon FrostBite M01 "Frozen Hell" Merry Christmas!!!
"Navy SEALs are tasked with the destruction of a secret Russian radar installation on an isalnd between Alaska and the Soviet Union during the Cold War in 1990. First they must seize an airfield, destroy a comms tower, eliminate area patrols, and ultimately destroy the radar."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I'd just give a quick update that my current list of missions includes a full Original GR and island thunder campaigns plus three DS missions. I've started replaying some of them in so and having a blast! We'll worth a try if you're looking for some modern day GR.

Edited by Lightspeed
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...