Ghost Recon in Arma 3

Lightspeed

So some early screenshots here of something which I chanced upon while in the Arma editor. I was working on a remake of Witch Fire at an old castle on the Chernarus map and was really annoyed about not being able to climb and run around on the walls.

So having the ability to use the 3d editor i thought I would try to build a castle that you could climb like MP06 Castle. Small stroke of genius, I flipped two walls back to back and I knew I was on to something.

Since then i worked on Caves, Pow Camp, and Docks at which point i realised I could do a good job on a GR original campaign remake.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/196364-ghost-recon-maps-castle-prison-camp-docks-etc/

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been a while and I've been busy cranking out missions - 7th is hitting beta testing this weekend.

I promised some pics so I thought I'd show you an editor shot of Castle and PoW Camp which were hand built - Castle at around 500 objects, POW Camp at 600.

I used Igor Editor as my reference points, as well as my memory of the maps and watching a few youtube vids to try and get it as close to original as possible. Where objects weren't there I used some creativity to make it work. :)

Note: Castle Day walls can be accessed by wooden stair cases and you can run the whole way round and through the towers)

castle_editor.jpg

pow_camp_editor.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 13:49, Lightspeed said:

So it's been a while and I've been busy cranking out missions - 7th is hitting beta testing this weekend.

I promised some pics so I thought I'd show you an editor shot of Castle and PoW Camp which were hand built - Castle at around 500 objects, POW Camp at 600.

I used Igor Editor as my reference points, as well as my memory of the maps and watching a few youtube vids to try and get it as close to original as possible. Where objects weren't there I used some creativity to make it work. :)

Note: Castle Day walls can be accessed by wooden stair cases and you can run the whole way round and through the towers)

castle_editor.jpg

pow_camp_editor.jpg

SNAP    lol

arma3 2017-02-04 09-32-20-35.jpg

• Like 1