Ghost Recon.net Forums

Little things that would help make Wildlands for you

6 hours ago, Papa6 said:

Kinda sad when you own 3 games with the same exact style of game play in basic design.

Even sadder is a company with the resources of Ubisoft, that can't seem to do anything else, tries emulate the success of others (and fails), has original ip that set the standard for a genre and was enormously successful -- and ignores that fact...

Edited by 101459

I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the multiple teams and overall more "professional" feel of the first (and even a little bit of the second) ghost recon games. What I mean by professional, is that the Ghost seem to have went from being an SF units with a dash of future gear to  baby's first airsoft team trying to look cool for their facebook page. Seriously, I'm sick of seeing this guy in video games. UBI ain't even trying to hide that rip-off.

Also, I'm sick to death of four men vs the world shooters.

• Like 2
On 1/11/2017 at 09:50, Sart said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the multiple teams and overall more "professional" feel of the first (and even a little bit of the second) ghost recon games. What I mean by professional, is that the Ghost seem to have went from being an SF units with a dash of future gear to  baby's first airsoft team trying to look cool for their facebook page. Seriously, I'm sick of seeing this guy in video games. UBI ain't even trying to hide that rip-off.

Also, I'm sick to death of four men vs the world shooters.

"Baby's first airsoft team trying to look cool!" Nailed It! I could even live with four men vs. if it wasn't vs. six regiments of zombie soldiers... Four men doing a covert infil op, as part of an extraction (I think an entire asymmetrical game design could be built around extraction), sabotage, or god forbid reconnaissance...

The ab-use of Ghost now as the noun Ghosts has headed in to eye roller territory too along with the idiotic narration and voice acting in the last games including (sadly) GRAW, and they've covered the full on 'rainbow' territory now from: bombastic sports caster, frighteningly effeminate gushing male voice, bull dyke boss dude lady, and mom -- all acting up a ###### storm of histrionic cringe worthy narration, stating the obvious...

Add a ridiculous affectation and any kid in the second grade could write this stuff: "You'll be going in to the (jungle, desert, arctic) carrying a gun, and shooting people, it will be tense, you'll have to kill an an absurd number of really bad dudes (more then actually populate this part of the world) doing absurd bad ###### no bad dude would ever bother doing, it will be really dangerous, and shockingly easy..."

Edited by 101459