TurnBandVelocity in multiplayer

0-0

Hi all. I encountered such a problem.

In multiplayer sight sensitivity changes for client players. In .gun fail it is "TurnBandVelocity" group settings.

The server and the client has the same files and settings, but in the game the behavior of sight is different. All other parameters of weapons work correctly, and the same for both players.

And so, what could be the problem? Where client takes the values of "TurnBandVelocity" parameters?

Don't know much about 'TurnBandVelocity'.

Riley_Fletcher says:If I remember right, it determines how far the reticle pips "bounce" when turning.
I did a search in the weapons modding forum and did not turn up much.

Would you post an example .gun file. Maybe a different setting, like <StabilizationTime> does not match in the server and client files.

Edited by wombat50

Everything is identical 100%.

There are two computers. 1 and 2.
Server 1, Client 2. On 1 reticle behaves as prescribed in the file, 2 no.
Server 2 Client 1. On 2 reticle behaves as prescribed in the file, 1 no.

So we can conclude that the server is working as it should, and clients operate on other parameters of  "TurnBandVelocity".

All other parameters of weapons work identical on the client and server. But "TurnBandVelocity", no. And where game can take these other parameters? In which file they can be?

"Riley_Fletcher says:If I remember right, it determines how far the reticle pips "bounce" when turning." 

Yes, and the reaction of reticle depends from the turning speed.

http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/235645-post2.html

"usage: read the memory to find the pointer -> store the base pointer address (using a codecave or whatever) -> read the memory to check the current accuracy values or write the memory to use your own accuracy values."

scratch_one-s_head.gifI do not understand what it is. But perhaps it should help to find the source)

And so I tried on different versions of the original game. Everywhere one and the same.
View files that could be responsible for this, but did not find.

Maybe it's hard-codedAnd probably this is done for the stability of the network game?