1 shot - 2 kills - anyone else do it?

Guest HBS_CIA GHOST

Guest HBS_CIA GHOST
:o= Hi all. Has anyone else killed 2 poeple in 1 shot - i know i am not alone - is it a cpu glitch or is it supposed to be like that? :o=

It's supposed to do that, GR plots the dynamics of the shot and you do get ricochets and "pass through's".

I mainly see this with sniper rifles (high powered), The first tango will go down from a head-shot and there will usually be a kick-up of dirt to one side or the back as the bullet was deflected and if he was in a patrol it's not unusual to bag one of the nearby tangos too :P

:)

ive done it b-4...once when i had two guys near each other, i shot one, bullet went through and riccochetted off the ground into another guy, and at least one more time i remember, shot through one's head and went straight into another's chest

I couldnt remember what happend so I looked up a past post of mine.....

here it is...

Zantar45 Posted: Mar 7 2003, 02:34 

The other day I took the FN Fal 7.62 rifle to see if its any good online.

During a game I was waiting in a corner of the the Building on the Small Docks, suddenly a M3G totin support member comes in the back door by the corridor. As he was entering I fired one shot into his chest killing him.

Suddenly the status report at the top of the screen said *=TaG=Zantar45 elimanated (blank support)* =TaG=Zantar45 elimanted ( blank)

As I was watching the replay, the bullet from my gun when through the support guys chest traveled in a upward angle and went through a snipers head, the sniper was right next to the door out of sight.

and another story.......

Zantar45 Posted: Feb 20 2003, 09:16 

One time me and a bubby snuck up on a sniper, and were asking who was gonna kill him( sounds mean I know- where was his covering man?)anyways....I shot the sniper and 2 of the bullets from the 3 round burst ricocheted?  rebounded?  off the now dead sniper and hit my buddy in the chest! He thought I killed him and upon watching the replay we found out it was one of those strange rebounding occurances.

LOL

Some of the more recent ones have been with the Tac .50 (HX4) and the 7.62 sniper rifle (PSG-1 from DS/IT).

On WOLF servers lately we have been playing 36 man siege games. Needless to say, alot of people on the public server go about it like Last Man Standing (LMS) and clutter up in allies and behind rocks.

Well all it takes is one shot to a person peeking out from behind a rock and the bullet from the rifle does the rest. I have seen bullets hit the dirt and bounce up some how and hit a demo man right in the money maker :blink: .

Also, the support weapons (despised by all, loved by those who KNOW how to use them) make nasty messes and great surprises on riflemen who love to snipe with the OICW.

I love the bullet penetration feature.

(That and when observing its cool to see someone get shot in the right calve and the bullet go up through his pelvis and exit his abdomen ;) )

:lol:

:o=

Guilty as charged!

I was playing Defend with my team mates on Island Map and a tango ran past me for the base. I spun around with my M-4 and fired a round through the tango's back and the rounds went through my mates chest as he was running to intercept the tango. My mates rounds also hit the tango and a couple fond there way into my left arm and shoulder wounding me. I still was alive and won the mission but my freind wasn't so lucky!

"Friendly Fire is not so friendly...Murphy's Law of War"

Yeah, I do it all the time. once I smoked three. one in the head and the other two in the leg. Come to think of it.......................I love this game! Sorry about the signature change about the Murph's law but I thought it would also be a very neat signature.

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing SP mission one day on the caves map one elite and I had sniped a few people by the littlle shack so I moved to take another position and when I was in position I saw three people standing were I used to be I figured I would take the shot and see how fast I could get killed but I took the shot into the front guy where I thought he would be (he was partly covered by a tree) and the bullet ended up killing all three of them. I wasn't using anything but my trusty M-24.

Greetings!

I must let you know about the most unbelievable turn of events I've ever seen in GR.

Jasbo and I were doing the Stealth Recon week 1 mission. When after emerging from the tunnel and taking out seven Tangos in the back street behind the Safehouse using silenced weps, we were waiting for the second of two coming out of the right side alleyway. He never came out. Apparently he went the opposite way up the alley and engaged the Russian Control Post and killed five Russians before he was killed!

We lost the objective for Russian kills this way, although we never shot them, the tango did.

We both went all the way up the alley to the corner to look at what happened to the russians, the one Russian left was able to shoot one round through my head and out the otherside killing Jasbo with the same bullet!

--------------------

SpecialDetachment(SD)

always cool to 1/2 bullet/kill ratio.

this reminds me of a super shot character I have in raven shield... Kami Rakuzanka... oh yeah... badass crazy b***h... at one point in the campagin she had 9 kills... 27 rounds fired... 100% accuracy... thats a 3-shot burst for each one... thats a badass b***h!

One mission... this crazy ass b***h had 4 kills, 3 rounds fired, 110% accuracy... ######!? nuts! thats with a scoped G3A3... thats the type of woman you need...

and she's fit too... daaaaaamn...

Has anyone made a mission with say 12 tango's lined up, one in front of the other. You could then set your sniper up and see how many you can take down with one shot. I might try this tonight.

• 2 weeks later...