problem of silencer on ZM LR-300 SD

Acehole

Hi, i go back on some weapons to use in a mod of my own gun selection  and i discover a problem with the silencer texture of the ZM LR-300 SD  i find in FL-AVA 1.4  mod...i like this gun very much but i see that the silencer has no hole ! i see in the model .qob that the silencer is in fact a "bipodfeet2.rsb" ???? i can change it in "skinner" but i don't  find a supressor who match very good ....an idea ? did i can find this gun with the good texture in an other mod or help to draw the hole in the RSb file ? thanks in advance .:help:

I think this is what you are talking about.
ports_in_suppressor.thumb.jpg.9b18fbca94

I skipped some rows of holes so they would not be on the end of the barrel and they will always show on the inside of the barrel unless the model is edited with 3D Studio Max.
Attached version of texture like screen shot:  bipodfeet2.rsb

Make a backup of the original texture in case you don't like the new version.

Edited by wombat50

Thanks a lot for this quick answer and for the new texture , it's perfect !!!!! the shape and  hole in the barrel match perfectly this LR-300...i keep the original file and rename the new .RSB in "silencer_LR300" and change the QOB in "skinner" .For my use , i change also  the reticle with the "reticle_ip_elcan_specter" ( those reticles are superb for me ) and make some kits with MAAWS and bomb...Just , i find the Elcan a liitle smaller on this gun that the same texture compare to others guns ( i  like the Elcan on SWF of BJB -CO2) and , at last , why you don't name directly the silencer texture like " silencer..." in place of "bipodfeet2" if it is you that have made the LR300 ? Thanks again for yor reactivity and your friendly presence on this forum .Truly yours.

So, i try several Elcan scope , they seems to be the same on the RSB than in the LR-300 FLA 1.4 but they don't match really when they are on the weapon .The LR300 Elcan seems  "compressed" and i just resize one to be close of the size of the rsb of the gun but i am not satisfied of result .The more detailed and realistic are those on SWF of BJB _CO2 (el_elcan.rsb) but they give a strange result on LR300 with odd textures , probably a problem of size as i have on my trials of silencers on this gun ...for the reticles , they came from "Ingeloops Elcan and ACOG reticles" , not a mod, just the files with the gun text to add , but with no pips , who suited me.It's limited to Elcan and Acog so i made ( or modify) my own reticles for Leupold (CQT) or MAAWS , etc ...i find also snipers reticles with the same design , all have a name as "reticle-ip...." and seems from the same (Ingellop ?) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...