Need help w/GR:AW

I love the game but have never been able to even get past the second mission. I'm running it off Steam so I don't have access to the actual game files. Is there any way to use Cheat Engine (since it uses running processes) to modify health points or otherwise make me invincible? I'm dying on a regular basis. Thanks.

I love the game but have never been able to even get past the second mission. I'm running it off Steam so I don't have access to the actual game files. Is there any way to use Cheat Engine (since it uses running processes) to modify health points or otherwise make me invincible? I'm dying on a regular basis. Thanks.

You have to meander through C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GRAW....

• Like 1

no problem. Hope that helps. for future reference, you probably saw all your other steam games in that folder tree. under common realistically.

Oh, I'm on windows 10 but the same should be for 7,8,8.1 and 10.

Edited by Papa6

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i've not been able to get to your PM I open it everytime i'm online with the means to reply however I always get distracted. 

you literally put the contents of the zip into the GRAW folder. and overwrite folders if prompted, the path I gave you is the specific path to extract to. no subfolders, nothing just the graw folder. 

Edited by Zeealex