Error Code - 25 - Shadow VBIOS - Shadow system/video BIOS

I've recently relocated my PC and gave it a dust and clean. Lately, I've been getting an error code on the EVGA motherboard;

Code Name Description

25 Shadow VBIOS Shadow system/video BIOS

I've looked around a bit, and there doesn't seem to be any one solution. A few say check all connections. Anyone else come across this? It runs fine by the way.

DS

I'll confirm that research indicates error 25 is a mis-attached keyboard, likely plugged in incorrectly while moving or cleaning it. As above, that would be the first thing to check. Plugged in correctly, try another first.

hey found this thread on Tom's Hardware. Guy had the same error and it turned out to be he had akeyboard plugged in wrong. Don't know if this will help but at this point it can't hurt. Read the thread here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290351-30-evga-680i-post-error-code

I'll confirm that research indicates error 25 is a mis-attached keyboard, likely plugged in incorrectly while moving or cleaning it. As above, that would be the first thing to check. Plugged in correctly, try another first.

Thanks lads. I'll give the USB mouse and keyboard connections a swap over and see what happens.

DS