Ghost Recon: Wildlands

heh, does anyone else have a niggly feeling that this is what rainbow six seige should've been? it reminds me more of a rainbow six game than a ghost recon game.

in other news nice to see the stealth option includes a micheal bay explosion at night so anyone within a 20 mile radius can see it!

such quiet, very stealth, wow.

• Like 1

Rainbow is urban zee, the Ghosts are outdors, openworl baby ;)

Back to missions in any order too, this is going to be awesome.

I was in Paris with Ubisoft last week, but can't post everything we did and everyting we saw for a little, so stay tuned for the juicy bits!

BTW new wildlands forums are ere somewhere, need to get them moved to the top.

• Like 1

heh, does anyone else have a niggly feeling that this is what rainbow six seige should've been? it reminds me more of a rainbow six game than a ghost recon game.

in other news nice to see the stealth option includes a micheal bay explosion at night so anyone within a 20 mile radius can see it!

such quiet, very stealth, wow.

Having Ghost Recon go open world doesn't sound too bad. You could have it be reminiscent of the US invasion of Afghanistan with riding into the country on horseback and training poor sods to kick open doors and shoot people in the face.

Meanwhile you're conducting operations against the enemy force, using asymmetric warfare to disrupt enemy supply lines and sowing discontent among the populace. Kind of like an insurgency, except 'Murica style.

I meant the setting, my apologies. drug cartels seems very rainbow six, I always thought ghosts were war stoppers... god I hate this tablet

either way, if its optimized, bug checked, moddable and has singleplayer, I dont really give a hoot. I gave up on the idea of a reboot as soon as I watched it, but at least theres no HUD crap to speak of this time

Edited by Zeealex

This E3 has got me excited for a long time, weeks actually, Ubisoft has some really good games coming up within the next year, such as GR: Wildlands, The Division, Rainbow 6, Assassin's Creed Syndicate... and something from a completely independent developer, Assetto Corsa - which I'm sure Ledanek is also excited about.

Hopefully Wildlands won't take the same turn as Future Soldier did when we saw the very first demo of it.