No Diemaco_Sd_SFW without Gl launcher ?

Acehole

Hello, as old (in time of playing and age !) dedicated fan of GR , i retake interest in the game i leave for a while because i see on the download section a huge choice of new mods, missions , campaign ! it is a pleasure (with a little more time now) to play again at G.R ...i make my own mod of my selection of favorites weapons ( for my personal use) and the one i prefer is , without contest, the Diemaco_SFW_SD from "Frosbite" but i am surprised to not find the same without G.L ( but with frags) ? There is a technical reason or a realistic one ? i use also the different versions of the C8a1 from "BjB sabre team" but it seems to me that the SFW is more powerful ...So, question, can i modify (with permission for my own use) the SFW by removing the GL , and if possible , can be done in a simple way (modifying existing files ) ??? .Anyway , thanks to all these talented modders who keep this great game alive ....thanks in advance for help.

Many thanks, i find C8 and C7 rifles in Uk and Sas mods ! but not so good (for me) as the SFW of "Frosbite" (my choice) but , i retain the sd version with frags of the C8a1 in the "BjB" mod who is very good (and the mod too) ...My precedent question remain for me , just to know, if the weapons can be modify , in a simple way ? for exemple , as i said , i put my favorites guns in a "Weapons_perso" mod and i try to modify some little things in Igor gun editor , but it's does't work every time : i want to change only the Pip offset of the SFW , click apply and no effect on the weapon in game and when i go back in the editor , the values are back to the original !!! the file is protected ? need authorization ? Sorry to bother you but this little things to do are very new and interesting , thanks again for your eventual answer...

Thanks anyway , i find the solution in editing the .GUN file , the changes remains effective here , so problem solved even i will prefer the gun editor much comfortable to use !!! any idea to my first question ? i search also to know the interest of the Pip in the reticle , because it's doesn't exist on the real scope ??? truly yours...