"Richard's First Person Weapon Mod" (FPWV) 2014

Burner

Recently, I am unable to access the main ghostreconnet server where you download the main mods. Whenever I try to access the website, it always shows me this error "www.ghostrecon.net is currently unable to handle this request." Can anybody explain why and how to solve this issue

12 hours ago, Kotasium said:

Recently, I am unable to access the main ghostreconnet server where you download the main mods. Whenever I try to access the website, it always shows me this error "www.ghostrecon.net is currently unable to handle this request." Can anybody explain why and how to solve this issue

added to impromptu DL section :)

Edited by Zeealex

• 5 months later...

Can you upload better camera264.EXE or FirstandThirdmerged64 2017.exe?

The links are broken

Any way to adjust the FOV so it's not completely zoomed on the shoulder (eg. from picture 1 to picture 2)

Sorry for my bad english

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by GhostVikingUSMC

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know why the 64-bit camera exe's like FirstandThirdmerged64 2017.EXE and TPWV_64bit.exe don't work for me? Is there anything special I need to do to get 64-bit to work, do I need to patch the exe somehow? I'm running the latest version of the game version 1.4 and the 32-bit camera exe's work. I would prefer to use 64-bit if possible.