"Richard's First Person Weapon Mod" (FPWV) 2014

Burner

@Rocky

i gave russiaghost the source code and some advice via private messages and he altered the TPWV and FPWV mod to his liking, he named the file "3rd_person.EXE", seo then got the altered file from him and used it to make the videos posted on this page, he renamed the file TPWV2.exe, and made a bat file which launched ghost recon and then ran TPWV.exe for convenience. i liked the changes he made and i asked him to put a link here so persons viewing the videos would be able to download it.

you know the rest...

Edited by RichardG
Added more details

• 1 month later...

I noticed a lot of people have requested various Richard's First Person and Third Person mods. This is a compilation zip of all released files including 32 bit and 64 bit versions as well as the latest TPWV versions for download. http://www.mediafire.com/download/dedtdk5f66p0pck/Richards_Camera_MODs.zip

Edited by Burner
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if its similar then i guess it could work as well but you would need to make a trainer to respond to Rogue spear, cause this trainer only responds to Ghostrecon.exe

I've heard that both Rogue Spear and Ghost Recon have similar (not identical) engines. If the way the engine handles the camera system is the same maybe it could work right?

Edited by Jose21crisis

Never Die Ghost Recon 1

only Ghost Recon my ranked

Ghost Recon FS >  Ghost Recon 1  >  Ghost Recon AW > Ghost Recon AW2   > etc fps games ....

Ghost Recon + FPWV + Reshade2.0 (Mcfly mod)

Mcfly mod is likely Skyrim Enb mod 

Edited by Seo
url update
  • Like 3

Has anyone ever noticed this? When I'm using the First Person Mod (the one on the Download section) and I fire the AT4, or any rocket launcher on any mod, if I'm standing nothing bad happens, but if I crouch and fire the rocket, my soldier gets wounded or killed for no particular reason. Any reason why this happens?

• 2 weeks later...

Same map

Reshade 2.0 mcfly  dof   

AI mod

<iframe width="657" height="395" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SApHboeWAqY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Seo
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever noticed this? When I'm using the First Person Mod (the one on the Download section) and I fire the AT4, or any rocket launcher on any mod, if I'm standing nothing bad happens, but if I crouch and fire the rocket, my soldier gets wounded or killed for no particular reason. Any reason why this happens?

I've had this issue as well.... could it be the slight offset of the camera that messes with the hit detection. Maybe the AT rocket "hits" the character. Maybe try disabling FPWV before firing the rocket?

Edited by Burner

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i  want to try your "First weapon view" mod but i can't because i have Norton antivirus message when i want to unzip the archives on both FPWV Richards.zip and Richards Camera MODs.zip ...Norton delete the files immediately with the discover of several Trojan virusses !!!! any advice for this problem ? Thanks in advance.

Hi, i  want to try your "First weapon view" mod but i can't because i have Norton antivirus message when i want to unzip the archives on both FPWV Richards.zip and Richards Camera MODs.zip ...Norton delete the files immediately with the discover of several Trojan virusses !!!! any advice for this problem ? Thanks in advance.

Antivurus believes that its a virus because its a .exe however its a false positive. I run these files and haven't had any weird behavior or symptoms of malicious malware.

1. Run Ghost Recon.exe
2. ALT TAB and run the camera view mod exe
3. ALT TAB back into game and hit the [ or ] bracket keys to activate and deactivate the true person weapon view

1. Ejecutar Ghost Recon.exe
 2. ALT TAB y ejecutar la vista de la Cámara exe mod
 3. ALT TAB de nuevo en el juego y el Pulsa [ o ] llaves de Soporte para Activar y Desactivar La verdadera vision de la personalidad arma

Hello! I have a problem . I do not speak English and when I translate what they write is mistranslated.
my problem: I do not understand how to use this mod. I need help!

I'm going to assume you talk spanish

First open Ghost Recon then Alt-Tab out of it

Then open the camera mod and push the key that's beside the 0 key, not on the numpad.

Voy a asumir que hablas español

Primero abre Ghost Recon y luego usas Alt-Tab para salir de el

Luego abre el mod de la camara y pulsa la tecla que esta a la derecha del 0, no el en panel numerico.

cada vez que activo el .exe y presiono " ' " me saca del juego :( 

Podrias actualizar Ghost Recon a la version 1.4, me sirve asi

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/90485805/Ghost Recon/Updates PC/gr_spanish_patch_3.exe

Eso deberia servir. No he tenido ningun problema con el mod.

You could try updating Ghost Recon to Version 1.4, it works to me that way

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/90485805/Ghost Recon/Updates PC/gr_spanish_patch_3.exe

That should do it. I don't have any problem with the mod.