GRAW2 Multiplayer is BACK!

Rocky

Hip Hip Hooray, checked in to graw2 game today and there was 7 servers available. There wasn't many players, but this will improve as long as the servers are available. :gun:

Come on folks, lets get it going again...it was fun before and will be again. :bounce:

Tom1935, tmfrex

Cidd, have you followed Struth's directions as to how to get on? Can you just log in as before and see the few servers? It could be you may need to go to the game site and setup another login information. I had problems where I had some software preventing me from setup an account in the game. I turned my computer over to him remote and he found the problem and fixed it and now works fine. If you can't get to run, just leave a message here and he will respond.

Good hearing from yu...its going to take a while to get things flowing, especially playing TDM games.

Tom1935 (tmfrex)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I have an odd problem. When I start GRAW2 as it is, there's no problem. As soon as I add the custom maps to the custom levels folder, the game crashes at startup with the following message:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

[Application::setup_scenes] Failed loading scene config file!

Renderer: threaded
Physics : threaded

I've copied the custom maps from my old computer's drive. what can be the problem?
Thanks for youzr help. Kris.

The only suggestion I have, I'm sure you have done this but I'll say it anyway...Make sure the "custom Level" folder is in the program(86) "UBISOFT" directory, which is the same directory where the program itself is located, and your missions are put there..... Hope this helps...

Someone else who know a lot more about this can verify what I say or correct me....I'm a novice when It comes to this stuff...

Tom1935

Yup, all is at he right place. I've copied all the maps from my old computer's install and put them inside this folder. If I remove them, the game starts. If the maps are there, the game crashes. I'm gonna' copy them again, but one by one thistime, starting the game after each and every map added... It'll be a pain in the @ss to do, but downloading and extracting all of them woul'd be even slower... :D
If you guys have any other idea, please let me know. Thanks for your effort! :)

More and more servers are logging in on graw2. Tonight, I played on one server and there were 10 players there. After the mission completed, it moved on to next mission on this server. I did not have the correct version on that mission. I could not find a new version so missed out on playing. Is there a way to get the Server to provide the correct version for me to download? We need as many players to be able to play, and this problem will hurt the game surviving. I search for the correct version in all my source location and fail to find it.

Any help on this problem would be appreciated.

Tom1935 :(

Edited by tom1935

• 4 weeks later...

More good Graw2 news...servers are showing up, just yesterday, TDM was being played by 8 people, all of which say they liked this better than coop. TDM will be the game that attracts other players. Lets keep it going....

Tom1935 :yes:

My game name is "Okie", if you see me, say hi....

Since tdm needs several players, sometime you just have to log in and wait, others will join. Hopefully, after a while, there will be lots of players there all the time.

Tom1935

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I bought this game today after giving up on backwards compatibility (Xbox One), downloaded this program to get multiplayer to work, and am getting the error "server refused connection". Any help?

Also, please let me know how or if I can use an Xbox One controller. Didn't plan on using a keyboard (been about 20 years since playing games from DOS). Thanks! 

On 05/11/2016 at 22:33, bakesalee said:

I bought this game today

Hi Bakesalee!

With Ghost Recon's anniversary coming up we are planning a few things, so I am interested where point people in the direction of digital download for GRAW as it is no longer available on steam anymore. Did you get it second hand or is it available retail somewhere...?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...