Modified LMS

Sausage

Ok. I want to keep the game almost exactly the way it is, but I want a players score dropped by one for every suicide. How do I do that? I'm having a problem with people blowing themselves up whenever they are getting shot at to prevent another player from getting the kill.

Edited by Sausage

I dont exactly know what u mean :D but try this:

Trigger: Startup

Response: QueueLoopActorsInPlatoon ( use <group> to loop over all actors in the player controlled platoon)

Group: <...>

Trigger: Loop Actors ( an actor loop is ready to process <Next Actor>

Response: Block Preserve

Continue if the shooter who killed <Next actor> is equal to <Next Actor>

(Compare Things)

Company Score Decrement: Decrement the score for the company including the player controlled actor

greets,Stalker :)

Company Score Decrement: Decrement the score for the company including the player controlled actor

######!!! my mistake:

Company score Decrement: Decrement the score for the company including the shooter who killed <Next Actor>

:wacko::blink:

EXCELENT! I want to try this GTF when you are done Sausage. I think that is sooooooooooooo weak, usually spammers w/ OICW/GL who blow themselves up as many times as they get a kill. It will be funny to see a big 0 for thier score! :lol: