Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey there,

I've been selecting some of the Russian soldier models from the Udmurtia Spetsnaz mod and replacing the original soldiers in my own mod (I only wanted a select few models to replace all soldiers), and I've created the .atr files correctly and placed them correctly in their respective folders (rifleman, demolitions etc.) but I have this annoying problem where in the character selection/loadout screen, there's the odd one or two soldiers that are still the original! This also happens when I replace the opfor models - some are the new models and some are the vanilla.

Someone please help!

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for your offer mate, I just got it working! I just copied my modded .chr files, created the folder structure matching the original in my mod folder for charcter/allied and renamed them to (e.g. rifleman) ica_us_rifleman.chr and it's worked I think. Although, I don't understand how other mods can replace all the soldiers without doing this like I have..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...