A big thankyou to all the Modders

I bought Ghost Recon the day it came out. I new nothing about Mods at the time.In fact it was months before I found GR net(my favorite site). In fact It was a few days before I had done any online gaming before.Ghost recon is still my favorite game of the piles of games I have. However I forced about 8 months ago to stop playing beacause of some unknown reason my disk was not working any more. Infact I think Pinned had a forum subition about the exact problem I was having. So inturn I had to take a break. This resulted in me trying and playing the small fortune I have spent on other games. Nothing helped. I was lost, going through withdrawles. Finally I got Gr gold and was back in action. Downloading past mods I liked and the new ones to try. Now Gr is a great game .However the people who make mods ,in my mind deserve the biggest thanks. I no nothing about making a mod , but I bet it is time consuming. I just downloaded fort chaoes and I am in a helicopter. OMG, I couldnt bealeave it. I am sending a cdr to get Frostbite and cant wait to see that. So All I wanna say Is Thanks to all you dedicated modders for making a grat game into such a better one ;)

I'm with Nighmare: :D

In all seriousness, there's some great stuff out there. It just shows the raw talent people in this world have. And only about %2 of those who are truly blessed with it go public.

Great job to all current and aspiring Modders. It takes an incredible amount of time, dedication and the right kind of person.

Cheers guys. :)

Kudos to all you modders out there. Your addons add a huge amount of fun to the game. Especially anyone who worked on the LWM8 mod. The H&K's are great. I especially like the G36, since the two round burst is my preferred method of building clearing. I've also noted that, especially in IT, the AI's don't respond as quickly to the sound of H&K's or the FAL, which is very helpful in a lot of situations. THNX again and keep up the good work.

P.S.::: could you give me a link to a site where I can find modding software?

P.S.::: could you give me a link to a site where I can find modding software?

You need Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro for textures on guns and skins etc and 3dsm for anything 3d like weapon models and maps. And of course good ol' wordpad for editing .gun files, .atr files etc.

Well I am happy to see that I have had some responces to my forum submition :D .And I bealeave that all that read this should give a thanks to the Modders. With are apretiation (not sure if that is spelled right :wub: ) We will see more great mods, and hopefully Ghost Recon will stay alive for along time. I as wondering though has anyone developed a weapon with a tank buster grenade launcher with it. I no its a bit un-realalistic , however it would be fun in single player. And also whats the deal with dark angel? . There seems to be quite a bit of turmoil about this mod. Maybe this is a dated issue , but I have been away for a while.Anyway I dont wont to breach to far of this forum . I just want all those who read it to give thanks , to the people who have worked so hard on there mods :o=:o=:o=:D

Yes, I agree. I would like to send out a big thank you to all the modders out there! Your work is definetley appreciated! I downloaded the Frostbite mod....magnifique!!! :wub:

It is truly amazing what some people can do. The vision and talent needed for stuff like this is unbelivable. Modders RULE!!

:D