Ghost Recon: Reload

These guys look like they're pretty serious about this. Not sure how copyright type stuff is going to work out though.....

http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=109756

Thank you. I am the founder of Shisno Studios and started the Ghost Recon: Reload project. Currently I am working on M13 Airbase creating all the buildings and such. After this I will go back to M09 Swamp (Which I posted a video already) and model as far as Copyright, I will be getting in contact with Ubisoft and Red Storm about this project. Thanks for the interest in the project, all comments and questions are appreciated. Also feel free to go to the link above and post there as I post the progress there. Thanks.

Looks cool...any more pics so far or can u paste the link for the video?

12 100 polys fpr a handgun?!!!

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it:)

I have some more images from M13 airbase, I will post them here soon.

That is first person (If I even decide to have the weapons visible in first person) Third person would be much less, around 5k

That would be a bummer if Ubi and Red Storm would say: "No, you're not allowed to do this stuff"

Yeah, I would get permission first :)

Than it would have to be a Crysis mod

Heres a quick preview of the terrain for M07 River. This is very basic and needs a LOT of work, like ToD settings (Fog, lighting, time), a new skybox, better vegetation, Texturing, water material and models. I will be updating it in the next few days. Currently making the bridge, the camp, and the rest of the models.

Is there any reason why you are jumping around from map to map instead of starting at the first one and working your way through?

Just curious.

I'm trying to get the terrain out of the way, so I can just focus on the models. Also trying to get some of the simple maps done, like M07 River, M02 Farm, and M03 Stone Bell

I was trying to sign up on their forums with a view to getting an interview done or something, but their anti-spam question is something only a coder would know, looks like ordinary people need not apply :(

What happened to "what year is it"?

I was trying to sign up on their forums with a view to getting an interview done or something, but their anti-spam question is something only a coder would know, looks like ordinary people need not apply :(

What happened to "what year is it"?

Post the question here, I can give you the answer. Most of the questions have to do with CryEngine