Ghost Recon.net Forums

Would you recommend this

Future Soldier was dead from its release. I do not actually have it installed but I don't think there are many players online. If you are looking for something tactical, pick up a Gold Edition of Ghost Recon (the ORIGINAL game) and get in some co-op games. You can find some good buys on Amazon.

I usually play bf3, but im looking for something more tatical

Then GRFS isn't the game for you, when i'm playing on the 360, it's the complete opposite, half of the time i'm stuck with the dumb ones who only care about killing people and don't move as a team and take objectives and the other team have level 6 billion badasses. The multiplayer system itself is terrible, the game with no DLC has all of about 3 gametypes, no matchmaking system and it gets VERY boring VERY quickly, you need to get to a ridiculously high level before you can get a decent weapon and the benefits of levelling up are barely felt.

seriously, the multiplayer is bad. the game is bad get GR1, otherwise, it's going to be hard to come across a decent tactical game with multiplayer, [Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising] is good for tactics in singleplayer.

its on sale for $15.00 at walmart and was thinking of getting this

do people still play online?

I usually play bf3, but im looking for something more tatical

I wouldn't spend a dollar on that game..In fact, I wouldn't even take it, if it was free. I rented the game for the 360 and played through the campaign. The SP was decent - but, it's a useless piece of media after that. There's nothing about it that's replayable.

Do what everyone else has said and pick up OGR for PC. Even GRAW 2 on your PS3 would suit you better than FS. The console versions of GRAW are actually pretty good games.