TacOpSquad Mod

Haven't played Rainbow Six but I own Raven Shield; if they're anything similar then I totally agree with you there. Those synchronized shots are a ton of fun to setup and carry out.

Train Yard from Blood Oil by Tinker. First four maps of the campaign are from Blood Oil and the last four maps of the campaign are from Rockall.

In case anyone is wondering why we're using so many Blood Oil and Rockall assets, I'd like to point out that this is being designed as a clan mod. We love the maps, models, and weapons from those mods but the missions aren't exactly the kind we enjoy. No offense to the people who made those mods. The goal of this mod is basically to give us a mod we can always use with other mods while giving us the weapons and skins we love. For example we might want to play CENTCOM but may want our individual characters (each clan member has their own uniform) and not like CENTCOM weapons. With our mod activated we get our skins and weapons but still get to play CENTCOM maps.

Edited by RileyFletcher_01

Haven't played Rainbow Six but I own Raven Shield; if they're anything similar then I totally agree with you there. Those synchronized shots are a ton of fun to setup and carry out.

Train Yard from Blood Oil by Tinker. First four maps of the campaign are from Blood Oil and the last four maps of the campaign are from Rockall.

In case anyone is wondering why we're using so many Blood Oil and Rockall assets, I'd like to point out that this is being designed as a clan mod. We love the maps, models, and weapons from those mods but the missions aren't exactly the kind we enjoy. No offense to the people who made those mods. The goal of this mod is basically to give us a mod we can always use with other mods while giving us the weapons and skins we love. For example we might want to play CENTCOM but may want our individual characters (each clan member has their own uniform) and not like CENTCOM weapons. With our mod activated we get our skins and weapons but still get to play CENTCOM maps.

Ah, cool..I haven't got around to Blood Oil yet. I have installed, but haven't played it yet. Don't blame ya for wanting to use some Rockall stuff - it's a great mod.

I have just only been playing this game again after over a year hiatus and I was getting my ###### handed to me on the Rockall missions..

...You should definitely play Rainbow Six..if anything..play Rouge Spear...GR & Rogue Spear have got to be the two best titles for this genre made and you're missing out if you haven't played it.

Look forward to seeing some pics of your skins soon. ;)

We had a run through the different individual skins yesterday; one word can describe it, awesome! If you wan't to help building this mod, join the TOS by enlisting in our forums at:
Tacticalopsquad.webs.com

Thanks.

I was going to post a video of us running the Hotel map at night but sadly I forgot to save the replay. We were like a machine; what a shame I have no proof of that awesomeness now :(

You don't need to save it if you go straight into the replay folder it is there called defaultrply.

I just added some random elements to the enemy behavior. Now you won't know if the tangos will rush you, flee the area, or hide in a corner to ambush you. Very fun, especially in co-op.

I've also scripted two new gametypes. The first is called 'Sabotage' and anyone who has played Texas Militia will be familiar with it. Basically you must plant a demolition charge at the opposite end of the map then return to your insertion zone. You lose points for every enemy you kill, encouraging stealthy movement and tactics. The second gametype is called 'Raid' and it's just a beefed up Firefight. There are fifty enemies and you can take out as many of them as you'd like before extracting. What's nice about Raid is that you can choose to extract at any time, so if you're the last man you don't have to go suicidal in an attempt to kill every remaining enemy. There will be some pretty awesome moments when things start getting ugly and the survivors of the mission-gone-bad have to fight their way to get to the LZ.

Try this:

Plan Setup

- Cover 90 degrees for 3 secs

- Cover the next 90 degrees for 3 secs

- Cover the next area of 90 degrees for 3 secs

- Cover the last area with 90 degree visual field again for 3 secs

- Repeat

It's a lot more realistic, and makes it easier to sneak around without firing a shot.

• 6 months later...