Multiplayer character stats (human players)

Hello,

I know absolutely nothing about character or skin modding, other than what some of the basic stats are in the .atr files.

When I am playing MP, am I inheriting stats from the .atr files in \Actor\MP Actor Files\Platoon 1?

Such as ArmorLevel, Weapon, Stamina, Stealth, etc.

Is my player class armor level set here, for instance? Do any of the other stats come into play for a human player?

What are Platoon2-4 for?

Thanks,

-Doc

When I am playing MP, am I inheriting stats from the .atr files in \Actor\MP Actor Files\Platoon 1?

If you are playing co-op or on the blue platoon in team vs team, yes.

Is my player class armor level set here, for instance? Do any of the other stats come into play for a human player?

Yes.

What are Platoon2-4 for?

Team versus Team games. Plt2 is Red Team, Plt3 is Green Team, and Plt4 is Gold Team.

Excellent, thank you for the answers!

Regarding stats, how do the Weapon, Stamina, and Stealth stats affect me? If I have low stats, are my shots less effective, or am I less accurate? Do enemy hear me more easily? What are practical example of how those stats affect a human player?

Thanks!

-Doc

Weapon points make your gun aim faster.

Endurance points supposedly make you one bullets worth tougher.

Stealth makes enemies less likely to hear you and possibly see you.

For every three leadership points everyone in your platoon gets an extra point in all sections.

There is a nice report on this in the recon section of this site. The point system is actually pretty pathetic and hardly noticeable as far as in game differences.