Assassin's Creed 4

Blame

Pirate stuff you know, yes I really mean Pirate stuff, because the Assassin is supposedly a pirate himself and if you're really having money issues irl, sneaking past the ACTA and SOPA(which doesn't exist lol) and using your 1337 haxing skills you can get it for phr33 :D This comment will probably get taken down =D

No offense to ubi, but they are taking this franchise way too far, and they are running it deeper and deeper into the ground with every game. they need to stop, and give it a break for a bit. then come back to it when resources are better, and when users have had enough time away from AC 3

I agree, it still is a great game with its unique combat style.. It's the same with Tomb Raider and splinter cell, lets not mention ALIEN Colonial marines...

Sorry for off topicness..

Last time I checked, Gearbox, the creators of the awesome Borderlands series, are behind A:CM. Now, I can understand the majority not liking the game if Ubisoft were behind it. At least Gearbox actually bother to patch stuff and Visceral actually communicate with their fans, yet everyone knocks their games and not Ubi's.

What's next Ubi, Assassin's Creed set in WW2?