The Off-topic Off-topic Thread

RileyFletcher_01

Now WytchDokta and Blame can post all they want and be off-topic while being on-topic :D

As I was saying, I find it hilarious that Blame was commenting on this subject then goes and posts this:

This was near 2 years ago, Squad you we're late!!!

:rofl:

EDIT

If this is against the rules, please lock the thread ;)

Edited by RileyFletcher_01

Your post was after the OP (Alex) asked everyone if they could stay on topic which means discussing: "The Difference Between Aircraft, Airplanes, Aeroplanes, and Planes"

So I deleted your post Riley, I was going to tidy that thread up and remove the off topic replies but as Alex asked to keep on topic I left them.

Normal forum rules apply in the off topic threads, to discuss the topic posted by the OP.

No biggie really just doing what the OP requested.

Interesting. Indeed the OT posts could have been left out altogether, but when some-one comes at me with false accusations (especially without evidence to back up their claims), I'm gonna respond in kind - as in what happened in Zeealex's thread.

Edited by WytchDokta

Yeah, that was classic! Thanks for the addition to the madness, Alex ;)

By the way, I think this ranks up there with some of the best lines in all of GR.net history:

Donkey Fart on a new account after being banned:

lmao i could go and do this for ages if wanted to fella

Rocky on his new bad-a*s pills:

Not if you want to keep your NTL account. Your call.

That's a classic. If you guys aren't into reading all the decade-old threads when you get bored, then you haven't even begun to tap into the awesomeness of this website.

Edited by RileyFletcher_01