IPB App

~NkOgNiTo~

Well I'm trying out IPB buddy. I found it on iTunes after clicking the link on the bottom of the BlackFoot mobile site. There was a link on there telling me to try the iPhone app. But I was then informed by a pop up that the app isn't available in the US store?!?

Is there anyone outside of the US using the official app?

Anyway, if you are looking for a way to consolidate GR.net and her sister sites, it's worth a look. It's a free app.

IPB (the makers of these forums) makes an app. But the latest version has been pulled from iTunes due to bugs (I have done some research since my initial post). I am using a third party app called "IPB Buddy". Since both GR.net and AGR-S work with the app, I can only assume no action is required on back end. In fact as I type, from the app, there is banner on top of the page telling me my app is outdated, and is instructing me to click the link to update. But as I stated before, that only gets me to iTunes, where I am informed the latest app is not available in the US store.

I am aware of Tapatalk, but I opted to try IPB Buddy first since it was free.

Dannik.....you must of been editing while I was replying.....

IPB can do whatever they like, but neither they we (BFS) have anything to do with that app. The picture in my above post is a screenshot taken from iTunes. That's all i'm saying. We have nothing to do with the app in question.

Just crossing my i's & dotting my t's. ;)

yep....understood...thanks for the reply...I was more or less wondering if anyone else had tried them (IPB buddy or the official IPB app)...or if any one outside the states could access the official IPB app.

I saw the Tapatalk thread...and may try it once I know it's supported.