Dead space 3 demo

Wireman

Dayum, these levels are huge, much larger than the levels in previous titles. Some levels even have one or two side missions which take place on the same level, but off in another direction (a previously locked area of it.) So that gives you an idea of how massive these levels are, and the campaign is longer than that of the previous titles - DS3 has 19 Chapters.

And I think it's fair to say the Necromorphs are tougher this time around too, most notably advanced Necromorphs. Still no match for my custom build 'Van Helsing' rifle though - burst fire Javelin Gun with underbarrel Flamethrower and incendiary ammo attchment for the burst fire Javelin Gun.

Edited by WytchDokta

Just a quick heads-up for those of you with the full game: I never noticed until I started doing some major weapon crafting/modding between going back through the Chapters again and again, but the Rotator Cuff Module can also be applied to the Line Gun, meaning you can create a two-handed Plasma Cutter.

Did coop with a random person earlier, and they had no idea how to play the game evidently. At each of those hack panels, he kept failing, so I had to take over to get the doors hacked; he wasn't going for limbshots, making Pregnants even more problematic; he was throwing explosive canisters at enemies at point blank range.... Still, never mind, if you wanna keep incapping yourself, I'll just bag my achievement for coop revives in no time. Fine by me.

Finally, I have now obtained 100% completion on Chapter 4 after finding all the coop specific collectables on the side mission at te CMS Brusilov. Now for the remainder of the coop side missions....