Guess who came to drop by this winter

squad_e

Weather forecast here has changed like five times in the past two days. The latest is that it will be sunny for the next week. For sure, all our roads were clear the day after the snowfall, bearing in mind they didn't even grit the main roads around here, including several roundabouts (that could just be fact the gritters hadn't gone out that early in the morning - this was at 6:15 AM, I chose to walk to work (at stupid o'clock as you can see)), two miles in a blizzard rather than drive in a couple inches thick snow. Funniest thing of all was, those that live closer to work than me rang in to say they couldn't get in to work. I live the furthest, and I walked. And I'm ill. I think it's more a case of work ethic than being able to get into work. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

Some people are just pathetic and are trying to get away from their duty, I have a few friends in class that skip a few days just to go out drinking and have a few parties.

I'm rarely ill and I go to school pretty much every day, but I'm late every single morning about 15 minutes, yeah I'm really tired every morning because I get to sleep for just about 5 hours and literally 0% motivation, but I still get my @$$ up and go.

If it has snowed throughout the night we have a few good people in farms around the area that will wake up at about 4 or 5 am in the morning to get the snow off the roads with their modern tractors and those people have my respect.

Near enough the whole world is frozen ATM. Global warming? Nah, I think it's the infancy stages of the next ice age (taking into account the same scale world-wide freeze and snowfall a few years back). We are well overdue one of these natural Earth cycles, but it will take like thousands of years for the cycle to come into full effect.

Global warming? Maybe yeah..doesn't look like it lol, poles seem to melt even with -20 celcius. In summer it's still 25 celcius [can get up to 35 (rare tho)] here and in winter -30 celcius [down to -35 (rare aswell)]. Not much of a Global warming here as you can see, more like in Brazil, they keep whining that it's so hot there. (better than -30)