Need help with protect VIP2?

david66

hi guys, im writting in regards to a problem im having with my game. its avanced warfighter. im at the section where i have to protect vip2 but icant go past the big round about for some reason when i do all i get is u are leaving the mission and i have to go back. can some one help me on how i can get to the vip please as its starting to get up my nose as i cant go any further. please help.

Edited by JohnTC02
Post split from a GR:FS thread, please post in the correct forum

You can't go via the roundabout if i remember correctly David. You must go directly accross to the ruined building where the explosion took place and take up positions there. I went up the stairs and sniped from there. Be careful when you call in the airstrike and stick your head up to mark the Tank. Bang bang you're dead. I hope it helps. I don't want to spoil it for you. Plenty of tangos around though.

Bless ya

Franglen

its a bought game. i got it from eb games the other week. when im standing on the big round about if i try to go straight ahead to where the vip is i get the leaving mission bit i have even tried going to other places that could get me to the building but no go, its really doing my head in

Edited by david66

rocky, i have just redone the mission again but when it comes to that big round about i still cant go anywhere, i have even gone and searched to make sure i got all the enemies and then i come back to where the vip is but can not get near him. i have ran around trying to find another way in but no luck.

It's been a while since I played this. But If i remember correctly I was coming up the left hand side of the street street after taking out the last AT/SAM or something like that. There was a big explosion from the building over and to the left of the big roundabout. A voice yells out VIP2 is down and captain so and so is dead! I then Sent my team directly over to the building and I ran straight across to it and found I could either go through the gate or over the rubble to get into the building to defend. I now that because I got whacked trying to defend a couple of times.

The only thing I can suggest is don't go over to the roundabout. Stay well away from it. Stick to the left side of the street under the awnings and see what happens from there.

So apart from that I can't help you matey.

Franglen

ok, i will try that and see what happens. thanks mate. well i tried what u said and other ways of trying to get to the buildig but still no luck, so i have decided to quit playing the game as i cant go any further. thanks guys for all ur help.

Edited by david66

Don't give up just yet David. Maybe you missed a target. I found in a lot of missions that if you don't clean up all of the baddies you can't proceed. Go back around and check if you missed anyone or thing. Or even try to play the whole mission again. I know it's a pain in the rear end. But give it a go anyway.

Bless ya

Frank