Ghost Recon.net Forums

Most Amazing Win Ever

I held this map with only 1 VP to go for what seemed like an age. The Brits only had to take control of two VPs for a split SECOND and it would have been game over. I'll bet he is still wondering just how he managed to lose this game.

RelicCOH01.jpg

RelicCOH02.jpg

RelicCOH03.jpg

RelicCOH04.jpg

RelicCOH05.jpg

RelicCOH06.jpg

RelicCOH07.jpg

RelicCOH08.jpg

RelicCOH09.jpg

RelicCOH10.jpg

RelicCOH11.jpg

Replay File (Requires CoH)

Not my usual game, but i do seem to have them all in my steam library now, (humble bundle) . Hopefully get some time over Xmas to try this out. Which would you recommend I go with, just for a look here?

COH

COH: Opposing Fronts

COH: Tales of Valor

They are all the same game actually, I don't think it matter which one you actually launch, it'll run the latest title, which is Tales of Valor.

I keep offering to give people a one hour fast track to becoming half decent at CoH so I can get a decent challenge, but nobody has taken me up on it yet.

It's still (probably) my favourite all time game.

I played the demo of COH several years ago and enjoyed it. Never bought the game but maybe I should.

I remember having a good number of German troops and had them make a suicidal attack. Allot of action running helter skelter

which made me laugh with glee. I tend to do silly things with games but appreciate how well COH is made and functions.