Modified Water Plant ready for release

mexicobob

I have modified the Water Plant Coop mission. Some of the triggers were not working, those have been fixed. Also relocated some triggers. Opened up some of the paths that were closed off and added some AI.

File name for your server: coop_mexbob_water_plant_v3

File size: 1.78 MB

Edited by mexicobob
Updated download link

Candy, I see where you are talking about. I will wait a couple of days and see if anyone else has a problem before releasing another version this soon. We played this a few times on the Taw server but nobody went over the clff or down that far.

Candy, I see where you are talking about. I will wait a couple of days and see if anyone else has a problem before releasing another version this soon. We played this a few times on the Taw server but nobody went over the clff or down that far.

Well, I just wanted to get that tank destroyed more safely without making a head-on contact with it. But maybe a secret entrance towards that water facility at the lower left corner of the map is more funny?

I have been reminded of a problem that existed in the original water_plant bundle of the game not ending properly. I will fix that in V3 which should be the very last changes to this mission.

Sorry for all the revisions.

Wait, maybe you can also reduce the density of that blue smoke popped at the extraction point. It caused my computer to lag.

Wait, maybe you can also reduce the density of that blue smoke popped at the extraction point. It caused my computer to lag.

Sorry, I can not do anything with the smoke. (I checked on it).

Version 3 is ready.

Edited by mexicobob