Ghost Recon.net Forums

Mysterious on the castle

Oh well, i can tell a few things about my new labor of love mission:

It will handle nowadays in Scotland. You can only be on person in the mission, and if it's coop, you surely can be 6. But familly "McSwenders" is having this castle, and is living in a house near it. But because of their money-needs, they will have to sell it to there enemies, familly Lenders. McSwenders is directly familli members to McGregor, who in 1622 did hide a treasure on this castle (that's what the history says, but many don't belive in it). You have decided to help McSwenders, so you will try to find the treasure, and if you find it, you will give it to them, and they can pay for the castle. But you only got a half hour to it (not sure, is that too long time?) There will be ghosts that don't want you to find this treasure!

Map: Frostbite castle, retextured with grass instead of snow.

eh woops this one actually was meaned to be placed in the mission modding

Eh well, no comments yet, what everybody thinks about it?

You gave everyone a very long 11 minutes to make a reply? :blink:

Maybe try waiting a day or 2 first...

Might be wrong, no time to check. But I am sure someone remade the original small castle map and you were able to get to all the out of bounds areas, plus the 3 buildings had basements linked with tunnels. :hmm:

Your idea is great Teppe. Something different to what we are used.

Would you be allowed to 'kill' the ghost? I may have an idea: a flaregun could be used to 'make them go away' (in reality, they would actually die, but then respawn at the edges of the map, giving you some more time until they come back.

How would the ghosts get to harm you?

Your idea is great Teppe. Something different to what we are used.

Would you be allowed to 'kill' the ghost? I may have an idea: a flaregun could be used to 'make them go away' (in reality, they would actually die, but then respawn at the edges of the map, giving you some more time until they come back.

How would the ghosts get to harm you?

I got an idea :shifty:

hard to explain, but you will be able to find items etc and take them with you, so a old scottish highlander ghost maybe should be killed by a bagpipe LMAO that was actually a idea :-

Edited by teppe