Photoshop lightroom question

teppe

Oh well, sorry for a surely stupid question and WHATEVER

I've recently downloaded Photoshop Lightroom trial to a video project, i soon will make.

I tried to edit a photo with soldiers, and tried to make this on the soldiers, just for fun:

The mask on their faces. But i don't know how to do! + i wan't to learn how to paint on pictures in that editor (photoshop lightroom) !!! Like maybe adding blod? Oh, lastly, how can i add other pictures on another picture? Like copy a blood picture and insert it on a soldiers hand on another picture?

Delta_force_GIs_disguised_as_Afghan_civilians_November_2001_C.jpg

I think Gimp or Paint.net would suit you Teppe. Both are free and as for tutorials there are many for each program including Photoshop on YouTube and elsewhere on the internet.

Too bad Photoshop is the only program where the .rsb plugin works consistently.

There's a nice alternative on Mac called GraphicConverter. The app has been around on Mac since 1992 (it was often part of the free software bundle withnew Macs during the years) and has recently added RSB compatibility. While it doesn't seem to support all options just yet it works well enough, and the developer is known to regularly implement feature request from customers, so I'll drop him a line about this.