Project Novo - Final Testing Phase

Zeealex

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you two cut the hostility out? It looks really immature when you're arguing over a translation mistake from Danish to English. I think teppe needs to choose his words more carefully and respect others' decisions and work better. As for Zeealex, maybe you need to learn to ignore 'unconstructive' criticism. If you defend your work (even if a defense is justified) every time some knucklehead (not talking about you teppe) grumbles about it, it won't do any good.

My eight cents.

Edited by RileyFletcher_01

hmm, I just haven't been in one of those moods as of late, all I'm gonna say is, sorry for being so hostile Teppe I should really be more patient with the language barrier and all. I have noticed that my patience is slipping and my demeanour is out of touch lately. I wont make excuses, at the end of the day it gets us nowhere, so just my humble apologies.

anyway. on topic ladies! I mean, gents :lol:

okay Window cut off on M15 has been resolved on two buildings, the other two are proving a little difficult. M04's house has been changed to stucco, and various tree problems have been resolved.

a few other things have got to be placed in then a second zip will be available in 2 days. so please be sure that any problems have been reported, or it's going to be a wild goose chase.

Edited by Zeealex

From post 24 of this thread:

the 3rd and 4th from the bottom look like incorrect geometry on the map?

Looks like it to me too. I had a similar issue on D04_Riverbed going from lowest level starting up some of the paths to higher ground.

Yep no problem, well, i know i should think more over what i write, i mean, fails of course wasn't the best word, i mean, i didn't think over that it of course was to show you a keind of ''cant you do it better!?'' i didn't mean it like that, however, i love this project, checked out the skins (which is my fav part of a mod :)) and they look brill keep it up!

wow i didnt know that the : ) have changed :D

Edited by teppe

2 things on skins, just a suggestion

1. I like the skins as i told earlier great work there, but i'm not sure, i think its the supporter on Desert skins, that have his orignially skins from DS when all the others have news. Maybe it looked better if he had the same skins? Else great work there ;)

2. Maybe change the IT skins, i know it can be a big job, and it was just a suggestion.

Anywaym good job :)

ok :) Well, i dont know much about US camo, but when you say i will be giving them there old BDU as well, do's that mean you'll give them there original skins from RSE, or a BDU skins you have maked, or just so everybody got the same skin? Sorry for maybe stupid question ;)

I've fixed some issues with the windows on the corners of buildings. however some still tend to be an absolute ponce and you get half a window instead, but unfortunately it will have to do, it's not that noticeable anyway tbh.

a few other fixes to do with texture scale and texture matching, and the skins have also been improved.

ScreenShot17-4.png

ScreenShot13-5.png

ScreenShot9-2.png

ScreenShot21-1.png

Any off topic questions, the PM button is in the right hand corner of the forum and my name (incase you have forgotten) is Zeealex, type the message, press the send button, and you will get an answer. it's not rocket science! please keep the thread about the testing, pretty please? i might be in a better mood tomorrow :P

that reminds me, anyone got any perf data yet?

Edited by JohnTC02