Log-in Problem

Blame

Since the last game update on GR:O I haven't been able to log in, every time I attempt to log in I get a message that says ERROR: 800a0003 or something else and also this "Failed to communicate with Online config service."

All you computer pro's might be able to help me out? :P

Seen only 1 other report like this on the Official GR:O Forums and made one there myself, but haven't received any replies.

If you may have any ideas what might be causing this problem let me know. Thanks

Yes I am, I found a thread about the both updates and I found how it can be fixed, but I still can't fix it.

It says that I have to open (C:)windows/system32/drivers/etc and from there a Hosts file must be dragged on to the desktop. I did that and I was supposed to delete something from under the 127.0.0.1 localhost, they had a picture on the forum of what I should delete, but I don't have that so there is nothing I can do about it.

I've had this problem now for about 2-3 weeks and it's getting frustrating for me.

• 1 month later...