No puedo entrar al server

Kobudo

Buenas, sabes no puedo entrar al server al parecer me banearon, si cometí alguna falta a la comunidad, administradores o cualquier persona, me disculpo fue sin intención, espero comprendan y puedan volver a liberar mi IP.

PD: ocupe traductor google espero se comprenda lo que expongo.

Gracias.

Good, you know I can not enter the server apparently banearon me if I committed some fault to the community, administrators or anyone, I apologize was unintentional, understand and can hope to re-release my IP.

PS: I hope google translator occupies understanding of what I say.

Thank you.

Edited by Kobudo

Hi Kobudo,

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please include an English translation when posting in your native language, most of our members here only speak English so some will have problems understanding your post (me included).

John

Buenas, sabes no puedo entrar al server al parecer me banearon, si cometí alguna falta a la comunidad, administradores o cualquier persona, me disculpo fue sin intención, espero comprendan y puedan volver a liberar mi IP.

PD: ocupe traductor google espero se comprenda lo que expongo.

Gracias.

I don't speak spanish, but portuguese is so similar to it that I could translate it:

Hi, I cannot join the server, it seems I was banned, if I failed with the community, admins or anyone, I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention, I hope you understand and can allow my IP again.

Thanks.

yes...you were banned to get your attention to come into the forum. You were told by me, not to change the map. You changed it anyways. I changed it back, then you went in after me and changed it to the map you wanted...not once but twice. This server is not yours, and is for all to play. This server has lots of maps, and we get tired of playing the same 7 or 8 maps over and over again. I will lift the ban, once you acknowledge that you understand this.

sí... fueron prohibidas para llamar la atención para entrar en el Foro. Dijeron por mí, no cambiar el mapa. Has cambiado de todos modos. Cambiarlo nuevamente, entonces salió detrás de mí y cambió el mapa querías... no una vez sino dos veces. Este servidor no es tuyo y es para que todos puedan jugar. Este servidor tiene un montón de mapas, y nos cansamos de jugar una y otra vez los mismos mapas de 7 u 8. Levanto la prohibición, una vez que usted reconoce que usted entienda esto.

Gracias por responder el post, comprendo claramente lo que expones Riverbc, es más opino que la pass para editar debería ser usada con más criterio, pido las disculpas correspondientes por los cambios de mapas, no volverá a ocurrir.

Me despido esperando respuesta.

Thanks for answering the post, I clearly understand what you exhibit Riverbc, is I think the editing pass should be used with more discretion, ask for apologies for map changes, will not happen again.

Farewell awaiting response.

Edited by Kobudo

Kobudo....thank you for the apology...the ban was in place so you would come in and we could resolve the situation. The apology is appreciated and accepted. The ban is lifted. See you in game,

Cheers

Flyguy

Kobudo.... gracias por las disculpas... la prohibición era en lugar así que llegaría en y podríamos resolver la situación. La disculpa es apreciada y aceptada. Se levantó la prohibición. Nos vemos en el juego,

Cheers

Flyguy